Below is a Video I made at the end of 2014 about what my students had to say on teachers using websites, and flipped video lessons.
- Show video
- Excerpt of , , and .
- Create , Film , add , , image, and – .
- Goal setting
TechSmith Fuse Integrates Your Smart Phone w/ Camtasia
Helpful Nerd This Guy Designed this WP Site!
Reflector App This app allows your phone or tablet to become a control center for you to display onto the big screen!
QRLICIOUS made this QR Code
Last one on Paper Headings, September 2016:
Green Screen Process, just finished June 2016:
Dr. Lodge McCammon Encourages teachers to use videos “Flipping the Classroom Time to Teach”
Vision: Every teacher has a playlist so their class is completely transparent & Accountable
- Teaching the “World” and not just your kids. – teach your parents and community (On Youtube)
- Increased Efficiency – no interruptions – simple and concise – 60 min. lectures become 10 min. videos
- Reflective practice
- Multi-modal – or somatic/episodic learning.
- Using your strengths/gifts for enhancing the lesson – creating your own teaching style; as evidenced by his song/dance technique to learn historical periods.